Thursday, June 26, 2008

where would i start?

The second day from my first post, seem like nothing is happening, I do not know if I messed up with the settings but seems like nobody can see my blog. That’s great…no comments then nothing to look forward to. Ok today is Thursday and I just came in for my 12-hour shift for today. The other nurse is on leave so I have to move my schedule to cover for her. I have tons of things to do today, let me check..hmmmm ok, make the bowling designs requested by Mrs. Hidden. (Logo, banners, teasers campaign and email blast) Also make tarpaulin design for Neil and Delight all big sizes. Have to finalize the newspaper advert for this Sunday and the family day logo. Will also take pictures for the advert. Wow that’s kind of a lot for just today. Well I have to keep this short since I can have little time for everything if I can’t finish it all. Ok let’s go!

the nurseartist

No comments: